1. Days Inn-Corpus Christi Beach Based on 135 Ratings the room did have a funny smell to it but we were trying to make the best of it. so then we check out and we are given a reciept for $229.00, which translates to $99.00 a night... 2. Bahia-Mar Based on 52 Ratings 3. Gulf Beach II Based on 28 Ratings
1. Catfish Charlie's Based on 27 Ratings The stack of glasses was lying down across his body as he carried them! Similar to how a rifle is carried in the Shoulder Arms position. Glasses that were going to be given to... 2. Bubba's Ice House Based on 19 Ratings 3. U & I Family Restaurant Inc Based on 42 Ratings
1. Stingers Based on 22 Ratings this place gets totally packed but theres plenty of room for everyone. you can join the crowd on the dance floors or sit up above in the balcony area and just watch the crowd while... 2. Dead Eye Dicks Based on 6 Ratings 3. Cassidy's Irish Pub Based on 10 Ratings
1. Anthony's Aveda Based on 10 Ratings RELAXING: I HAVE HAD MANY GREAT EXPERIENCES OVER THE YEARS AT ANTHONYS...THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLIENT LIKES....ANTHONY IS THE BEST HAIR STYLYIST IN TOWN...HE IS SO DOWN... 2. Salon Maganda Based on 5 Ratings 3. Salon Palomo Based on 13 Ratings
1. Baypoint Resort Based on 87 Ratings It is quite centrally located for students and military individuals, and the overall atmosphere is quite charming. However...... I agree with those who have stated that the staff... 2. Sky Harbor Apartments Based on 21 Ratings 3. Shores Based on 30 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.