1. Downtowner Inns-Downtown Based on 3 Ratings I can honestly say that I was schocked at the features of the hotel like a fridge, microwave, stereo, disposable toothrushes, etc. And when I say shocked it's because I paid $65/night... 2. Midtown Terrace Based on 1 Ratings 3. DO-Drop-Inn
1. T'Afia Restaurant Based on 39 Ratings We were seated outside in the patio area where the plastic tables/chairs were sitting on gravel, making it hard to walk and sit in your chair. The least expensive glass of wine... 2. Mai's Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings 3. Ibiza Food & Wine Bar Based on 120 Ratings
1. Urban Tails Based on 1 Ratings Again, I asked management, they denied anything of the such. Third time, during our 4 day vacation, we had a friend unexpectedly drop in to double check and make sure his toys... 2. Houston Bridal & Formal Based on 14 Ratings 3. Houston Fire Museum Based on 5 Ratings
1. Red Door Based on 1 Ratings I've seen some of the people they turn away, and that's half the reason the rest of us go there. If you're dressed in sloppy jeans and tennis shoes, go somewhere else. It's not... 2. Rich's Based on 44 Ratings 3. Little Woodrow's Midtown Based on 14 Ratings
1. Calais Based on 4 Ratings Oh, did I mention my vehicle got stolen from the secure garage by homeless individuals who loiter around the complex at night? (the outside of the building makes for some excellent... 2. San Jacinto Apartments 3. 2222 Smith Luxury Apt Homes Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.