Utah is a diverse state which features fun all year round. The Great Salt Lake in northern Utah is the largest salt water lake in the western hemisphere. Although it is called "America's Dead Sea," it is in fact teeming with wildlife. Utah also features great skiing opportunities with some of the best powder snow in the world. There are fourteen Alpine ski resorts and the terrain was so favorable for skiing that during World War II, the 10th Mountain Regiment honed their mountaineering and skiing skills in this state. The world's first transcontinental railroad was also completed here on May 10th 1869 in a place now known as the Golden Spike National Historic Site.
1. Apache Motel Based on 72 Ratings The decor hasn't changed a bit since the '50s for sure: dark paneling and furnishing, kitschy lights, and decorations. Our room had a mid-sized refrigerator, which was convenient.... 2. Bowen Motel Based on 56 Ratings 3. Days Inn Based on 113 Ratings
1. Metropolitan Restaurant Based on 59 Ratings I have spent 5 times as much in restaurants such as Daniel, Le Cirque, Danube and others in New york City, and for a fraction of the cost, I get the same experience right here... 2. Stoneground Restaurant Based on 86 Ratings 3. Rio Grande Cafe Based on 71 Ratings
1. All The Great Rooms Based on 5 Ratings He gave us a great deal on a king mattress and then had it delivered THAT DAY. We really appreciate the great customer service and the great price. We would recommend this store... 2. Deseret Industries Based on 7 Ratings 3. Nickelmania Based on 7 Ratings
Utah Bars and Clubs
1. Uncle Bart's Based on 2 Ratings AGAIN ME AND FRIENDS WERE THERE, HAD FUN DIFFERENT WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THE PEOPLE THE MIXTURE WAS SURPRISING, AND THE BAND (ODD DOG OUT) WAS THERE AGAIN, IT WAS JUST JUMPING,... 2. Zanzibar Based on 2 Ratings 3. Pig Pen Saloon Based on 3 Ratings
Utah Beauty Salons
1. Haven Salon Based on 8 Ratings It can take more than 2 weeks to get in, but it is well worth it. The salon is clean and relaxing. GO GO GO!!! Tell her Rachel Young sent you:) PROS: Award winning stylist Hillary... 2. Fantastic Sam's Based on 2 Ratings 3. Dallas Roberts Academy Based on 2 Ratings
1. Cinnamon Tree Apartments Based on 10 Ratings Price isn't bad, my apartment had a gas leak for a while but was finally fixed. I really think management are really nice. The complex is divided into two wards, one is... 2. Trails End Lodge Based on 4 Ratings 3. Glenwood Apartments Based on 13 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.