Wisconsin is American as Apple Pie as it was the home of Harley Davidson Motorcycles, The Hamburger hall of fame, and the famous Green Bay Packers. In the areas of culinary delight, Wisconsin is renowned for the amount of cheese it produces every year. In fact, Wisconsin is the Swiss Cheese Capital of the World. That's because Wisconsin is also known as the dairy capital of the United States, producing more milk than any other state.
If you are a foodie and visit Wisconsin, make sure to check out The Hamburger hall of fame, located in Seymour. You can always get freshly grilled burgers nearby and try a layer of two of some of the best American produced cheese. If you want some condiments to go on your sandwich, no need to look far to see what's available. Mount Horeb's internationally known Mustard Museum holds the world's largest mustard collection. The museum contains more than 2,300 varieties of mustard in record. The museum celebrates National Mustard Day each August. If you're looking for local reviews in any city in Wisconsin, be sure to use Local Tom as your trusty source of information.
1. Days Inn Based on 137 Ratings A large dehumidifier was in room which was very loud but I didn't want to turn off in case the room would smell worse. The toilet looked like someone hadn't cleaned it or flushed... 2. Paradise Motel Based on 48 Ratings 3. Ramada Based on 95 Ratings
1. Pizza Shuttle Based on 1 Ratings The beer was cold and the ice cream refreshing. We love the atmosphere! It is a great place for adults and college kids to hang out. We loved the fact they were open so late at... 2. Emperor Of China Based on 54 Ratings 3. Palms Bistro & Bar Based on 1 Ratings
1. Harp Irish Pub Based on 1 Ratings My friend ordered a sandwich she has had several times- the caprese grilled cheese and when she got it it didn't have the usual fresh basil, but dried. She asked for something... 2. Mc Gilly Cuddy's Based on 12 Ratings 3. Thurman's 15 Based on 6 Ratings
Wisconsin Beauty Salons
1. Oasis Day Spa Based on 1 Ratings They customize your massage to making it softer or harder if you desire. IF you tell them you have a problem with a certain area, they will work extra. They always make me really... 2. Cameo Day Spa Based on 8 Ratings 3. Wigs Too Based on 1 Ratings
1. Richard's School Based on 9 Ratings Parents are very involved, with an active PTO and community life. Teachers are well trained and prepared to teach a high quality reading curriculum, including phonics and vocabulary... 2. Riverside High School Based on 16 Ratings 3. Tippecanoe Public School Based on 9 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.