Well, it certainly did show up, which complicated TV viewing for us. We were surprised that it was offered in a room that was clearly designed for groups such as families.. Also, the tub had several cigarette burn marks and... provided bylocal.yahoo.com
Query failed: connection to localhost:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.